Friday, January 28, 2011

cha cha cha CHIA

The Chia company would be happy to know that their most recent advertisements have paid off. I may have asked for and received a Chia Pet (elephant model) for Christmas this year and I must say, even though it may have been one of the least expensive gifts I received, it is bringing me equally if not more enjoyment that its more luxurious counterparts. I "planted" it last Saturday, so it's officially a week old and the seeds are beginning to open and sprouts are starting to grow. I think it feels right at home with the other plants in my bathroom.  It's warm and humid and it gets the best light in the house. I am very excited to keep you updated on its growth.  

This is what we're starting with, but it should be at full growth in about another week or so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment